12/18/2011

Last Sin

     If I shall commit a sin before I vanish from this world, I would definitely push myself at any cost to commit 'Gluttony'. Yes, you saw that right. Gluttony. And to be specific, Food is the main course here. I bet millions of people would do the same, and I can't blame them. Wherever you go, Whenever and Whatever! There is no doubt that Food dominates this world!

That moment when you feel so sick and horrible, and FOOD is the only cure. :))



This would make me :)


Wouldn't you like to eat breakfast with this O_O food?


ffoodd:



(via hunsonisgroovy)

Lunch?


Dinner? Maybe?


Ooh. I guess nothing would beat a side dish like this, don't ya think?


I'm more of the Cola person though, but brain-twisting food do go well with cool drinks. ;)


Ah, there's more!


*Slurp*


Gaah. You won' regret eating a dozen!



Oh nooo! Pizza Feveeer. x_x



Wouldn't it be nice?


Gotta Find the Happinness within!

 

Oh la la. Burger Fetish!





Sweeeeeeeet!



leilockheart:

FOLLOW for more photos

Whoa. Enough?


 
 

After comminting that sin, I'd be . . .




No comments: